Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 2 - Landlord is a pet lover & Kitty's fan

Yes! My landlord (the wife) is a rabbit and guinea pig lover. I've never seen people keep rabbit and guinea pigs in living room, right on the tiles, only by fencing them as if they're in the cage. I really thought that she keeps them in huge cage when I visit the house and that's the reason I'm not allowed to use the living room. Kind enough, they provide a small tv in my room.

是的,我的房东太太是个兔子和天竺鼠痴。我从来没看过有人在客厅里养兔子和天竺鼠,直接在地砖上,用铁围栏围起来当笼子。在我第一次到访的时候,我真的以为她把它们装在笼子里,而那就是我不能用客厅的原因。还好她够仁慈,给我一架小电视。







******************************************************

Other than that, she's a Hello Kitty fan. Here's the Kittys I could find around the house, her bedroom is excluded. Do you manage to spot more? I think I can initiate a game called "Kitty Hunting" in the house, who can get the most Kittys, he'll get prize, LOL...

除此之外,她还是个吉蒂猫迷。这些都是我在屋子里到处都找到的吉蒂猫,除了她的睡房进不去以外。你找得到更多的吗?我想我应该可以玩一个叫“寻找吉蒂猫”的游戏,找到最多吉蒂猫的有奖品!哈哈...
Kitchen 厨房
Washing machine area 洗衣机周围
Kitchen sink 洗碗盆
Towel hanger 挂抹手布的

Corridor from Living to Dining 客厅到厨房的通道上
Her bedroom door 她的房门

On the wall between her bedroom & my bedroom 她的房门跟我的房门之间的墙壁上
Foyer 玄关

Kitty puzzle on the wall 墙上的吉蒂拼图

On top of her computer table 电脑桌上层


Mouse pad 滑鼠垫

TV cabinet 电视架


Living table 客厅咖啡桌


Magazine Rack 杂志架

*********************************************

This is nothing related to Kitty, it's only because they are cute!
这些不关吉蒂猫的事,只是看见可爱拍下来。

Little seat at foyer 玄关可爱的凳子
Cartoonized animal puzzle 卡通动物拼图

p/s : The living room is actually a prohibited area but I sneaked into it to get these precious photos while the landlord is out to work :p Appreciate it, LOL....
其实客厅是禁地,为了拍这些难得的照片,我偷偷潜进去噢!好好地珍惜,哈哈...

2 comments:

Niko.Ching said...

wa...really geng wo the hello kitty~ your landlord is still very young (like us)? lolz

don't try to cook the rabbit when u are hungry...u know u la..eat a lot..haha

Samantha said...

blek....I eat lesser at night. I don't eat rabbits lar. Plus, they're so cute!

My landlord is close to 30 I guess.