Thursday, July 10, 2008

To Someone Special~

that was a deadly dull evening
I reached the doorstep with my exhausted body
tonnes of work has yet awaiting
I wish to run away
far away
to anywhere
away from this moody atmosphere
life seems to be so meaningless
no one cares
whether I feel cold
whether I smile everyday
and then..
they cheered up my day
far away from somewhere i dreamed of all the time
every colour in the destination
brings me to his every facinating journey
so light as feather
yet it's a pledge of friendship
that's what I call a true friend
a buddy for my life time
I wish I could lay my footprints
on the ground of these destinations
one day...
there will come a day...

Thank you, Mike,my dear friend~
=Siena, Italy=

=Pisa, Italy=

=Pisa, Italy=

=Florence, Italy==Tolios, Athens=
=Athens=
=London=
=Mount Fuji, Japan=
=Odakyu, Japan=
=Bangkok, Thailand =

1 comment:

Niko.Ching said...

It's mid night here~ But i feel very Sunny~ kekeke~

Thank u Mike ar for cheering up Sam with those few pieces of cards =P